The beginning of a New Year is a great time to set your intentions and plan for a successful year. It’s also a great time for predicting what’s to come, and in the talent acquisition and HR space, there’s no shortage of opinions about the biggest 2017 talent acquisition predictions. Instead…
Get your 2018 started off on the right foot with these recruiting events. There’s something for every part of your hiring team.
103 Recruiting Hacks to Make 2018 Your Most Productive Year Yet — A four-part webinar series hosted by Lever.
- January 10th: 24 Recruiting Hacks for Employer Branding and Candidate Experience, feat. Ariel Jolo of Medallia and Michelle Hart, formerly of Whisper.
- January 17th: 31 Recruiting Hacks for Sourcing and Diversity Recruiting, feat. Zeenat Bhamani of Netflix.
- January 24th: 25 Recruiting Hacks for Partnering with Hiring Managers and Data-Driven Recruiting, feat. Melissa Trahan of Thread and Pat Morey of LevelUp
- January 31st: 23 Recruiting Hacks for Interviewing and Closing Candidates
Register for the series today and get caught up on what you missed.
ASU + GSV Summit — The future of talent — transcending work, transforming education.
- April 16-18 (San Diego, CA)
The ASU + GSV Summit attracts over 4,000 leaders from across the learning and talent spectrum. Attendees will include leaders from the enterprise, investment, higher education, and PreK – 12 communities. Learn more and register for the event to hear from some of the most innovative tech CEOs in Education and Talent.
Stay tuned for more events…