You already know that referrals through your network often produce the best hires for your company. But as your team grows, keeping everyone informed about new openings and making it easy and fun for them to refer their friends is challenging. That’s why we made Drafted for Slack.
A picture is worth 1,000 words, so a 100 keyframe GIF is probably worth 100,000.
If you believe that referrals are the best source of great hires, Drafted is going to be a game changer for your team. You can learn more at explore.drafted.us. Drafted automatically matches people in your team’s network to open jobs at your company, and makes intelligent suggestions about who you can refer, and how to get the intro to them.
Drafted Bot can…
- Make personalized suggestions for who to refer to every member of your team
- Notify hiring managers about incoming referrals for their jobs
- Invite your team to Drafted right through Slack. No spam, just DM invites on demand
The best part? DraftedBot is completely free for teams under 10 people, and free to start for everyone.
We’re excited about this huge release, and also have a bunch of other updates. You can now:
- Save notes and favorite candidates when you’re browsing through them
- Tag potential candidates with skills and keywords to make it easy for the recruiting team
- When you refer someone in Slack, they go straight into your applicant tracking system
- Request a Drafted API key to get all your jobs through the Drafted API
- Connect multiple Google accounts to Drafted to find candidates in your Google contacts
Finally, you can hire while you’re slacking off.
– Vinayak and the Drafted team